Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

J.I.J.T. Take 2

About 8 years ago I was encouraged to write a blog after a 3,000 mile move to the U.K. I had never written one before, so to say I had trepidation, doubt, interest, and a little curiosity is an understatement. I took the advice and went full speed ahead to create , "Joy in the Journey". That original blog can be found here. I wrote for several years,  even printed books out of my blog, and eventually found no time to continue.

Today as I sat at the very same computer that my original blog was created on, I began to pursue the idea of a blog again. It has the same name, but with a new blog address. With a busy schedule and time constraints similar to the ones that had me discontinue writing back in July, 2014, it may prove difficult to be consistent. But I shall try. I enjoy writing about our family and the journey God has us on. So stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment